Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a solid shampoo. Infused with seaweed extract and macadamia oil, this shampoo is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It rinses clean without needing vinegar, even in hard water. Super long-lasting and SLS-free too!
Suitable for all hair types, including color treated hair.
How to Use (Short version):
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- (most hair) Rub the solid shampoo on hair lightly, first at the top of the head and then towards the base of the neck. Place it back on your soap holder. Use fingers to massage the shampoo in and create the lather. A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the solid product on the head will cause your product to be used up much faster than normal.
- (brittle hair types) Rub hands on the solid shampoo until you have bit on your hands. Place it down on your soap holder, then use fingers to work shampoo into hair and create lather.
- Rinse well with water. (no vinegar required)
- Use our solid conditioner on lengths and ends.
- Rinse well with water.
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
Petite 1 oz – This size can last one person 1-2 months (depends on hair length, thickness and washing style). Conditioner not included – shop conditioner here.
(coming soon!) Large 3 oz – This size can last one person 3-6 months (depends on hair length, thickness and washing style). Conditioner not included – shop conditioner here.
Make sure to store in a dry place between washes to extend the life.