Tired of tossing thin plastic produce bags in the trash? Bring reusable ECOBAGS ultra lightweight cotton drawstring bags to the bulk and produce aisles of your favorite store or co-op and fill em up at your favorite bulk bins (beans, seeds and grains) or fresh fruits and veggies. When you get home transfer bulk items to containers and put your produce right into the vegetable crisper. Store the bag with your reusable totes for your next trip. See how easy it is to bring your purchases home and create zero-waste. The drawstring top keeps everything from falling out. You’ll see these bags are also handy for organizing travel and gym stuff or even using them as eco-friendly holiday gift bags.
If you’re tired of bringing home the thin plastic veggie bags, these are for you. Our produce bags are made of a lightweight, natural cotton (not bleached or treated with anything) that barely weighs anything on the produce scale.
- Each package contains: 3 bags. Small, Medium, Large
- Case Pack: 10 packages
- Material Type: Unbleached, Untreated, Super Lightweight Natural Cotton
- Perfect for bulk items like seeds and beans and all types of produce
- Handy for organizing
- Capacity :See descriptions per each size of bag
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Eco-Friendly, lead free dyes
- Recyclable as a textile
- Fair Wage, Fair Labor, made in India
- Small Bag – 8″ x 10″
- Use for: Beans, garlic, chills, cherry tomatoes, and limes.
- Scale Tare weight: Small Bag 0.25 oz or 7g
- Medium Bag – 11″ x 13.25″
- Use for: Herbs, onions, avocados, lemons, and cucumbers.
- Scale Tare weight: 0.45 oz or 12g
- Large Bag – 13.5″ x 17″
- Use for: Kale, lettuce, potatoes, zucchini, and broccoli.
- Scale Tare weight: 0.60 oz or 17g