More than 500 million single-use plastic straws are being used by Americans every day. Plastic straws are one of the most common litter items found during beach cleanups.
Attention restaurant owners! Get ahead of the curve and be a part of the solution to ocean pollution. Offer paper straws upon request and be the change! Eco Maniac Company is a distributor for Aardvark® Paper Straws in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. Contact us for samples (shipping charges may apply) and/or bulk pricing.
THEY’RE SAFE AND FDA FOOD GRADE COMPLIANT
THEY’RE FRIENDLY TO OUR ENVIRONMENT
THEY’RE 100% MADE IN THE USA
THEY COME IN AN ASSORTMENT OF SIZES TO REPLACE YOUR CURRENT PLASTIC STRAWS
Eco Maniac Company has a limited supply at this time. Keep checking back for what we have in stock. Shipping time for items not in stock is currently 6-12 weeks depending on type and quantity.
1 small box case 7.75″ wrapped white giant (8 boxes of 300 = 2400 per case)
Here are some tips for making the switch from plastic to paper straws:
- We suggest restaurant owners and employees only offer a paper straw if a customer specifically requests one.
- Aardvark® found that companies that offer straws on demand reduce straw consumption by 40%, diminishing the increased cost of switching to paper straws and allowing restaurants to save money while saving the planet.
- Aardvark® paper straws can also be customized and personalized with any restaurant or company name, logo or tagline, increasing brand awareness and combating pollution from plastic straws at the same time.
- This allows businesses to reap the marketing rewards of going green without a hit to the bottom line.
- Aardvark® paper straws offers many resources for restaurants to educate their staff and customers.
- Virginia Beach restaurants: see the Keep It Beachy Clean website for educational resources for your customers.
This video contains adult language. You will probably never want to use a plastic straw again.